Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I think Amy's Life is the one who hosts this..its where I grabbed the button and questions from!

1.  The highlight of my week was when I went to the doctor today and he prescribed me some cream to relieve my allergic reaction I had to the adhesive he used on me earlier in the week!  So glad to of found a solution to the problem!!

2.  If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be primitive country mixed with southern charm? 

3.  My first vehicle was a 1996 green Plymouth Neon!  I LOVED that car!!

4.  An item I need to have in my day in order to function is water..a nursing mom's best friend!!

5.  My favorite way to waste time is well I try not to waste my time..being a wife/mommy/homemaker is a full time job..so I try to use my time wisely!!

6.  Right now I could really go for a good night's sleep!

7.  This weekend I will be going to my daddy's birthday party (saturday), relaxing at home w/my family, and going to church to name a few!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!