Monday, October 13, 2014

A Quiet October (but not for long!)

So far, October has been a quiet month for us.  You'll hear no complaints from me about that either.

Of course, my best friend is coming in this week for a long awaited visit, so it's been more of anticipation building over the past few weeks!

I have been readying our guest room for her arrival in the past month as you know.  Course, it just became a guest room over that time period!  Not just for her, but also for us.  It's been great to see that room transformed into something so nice.  Instead of being clutter filled!!

It's so much different when you have a real friend.  One you can trust and one who shares your beliefs and the same faith in God.  We have no secrets.  There isn't anything about my friend that I secretly "wonder" about.  She is who she is.  A solid Christian girl, strong in her beliefs, funny, smart, and a load of fun.  I'm so blessed to have a friend like her!!

Picture of when we first met, my wedding day!

So as we plan on spending tons of time together, going shopping, baking, and of course just hanging out and talking up a storm, I probably won't be posting much for a couple weeks.  Not that it will be much different than how my blog has been going lately!  I guess I have been in a bit of a rut when it comes to sitting down and doing a blog post in the past months.  And I do apologize to my readers, but I also know we have all gone through this a time or two!  I have also been contemplating making my blog private, or something.  I have had an uneasiness with posting pictures, especially of Makayla, as of late.  So if any of you could give me advice on how to go private, or another route that you think would be beneficial to someone in my situation, I would love to hear your input!

Here's to a fun couple of weeks!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend! So fun that she can come visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!