Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Busy Bee

That I have been lately!

I've been working on our spare bedroom (aka the 'junk room') for the past week or so now.  I feel like I've been going non-stop between painting, organizing, and going to the store to buy paint, but its been a good kind of busy!  I enjoy staying busy for sure but I am also glad the painting is done for the time being!  It definitely wears a girl out!  Especially when you've been dealing with the sick bug that's run its course through our house lately as well (thankfully I didn't get it..praying I don't!).

So here is a little sneak peak of what I've been busy doing.  Its not finished yet as I still have the 'pretties' to polish off everything.  Curtains, probably new blinds, a lamp, and wall art.  All the fun stuff! But you'll get the bones of it in these pictures, which I think is pretty dramatic!

Before:




And after:




The one before picture I didn't get was what was on the wall where the 2 antique dressers are now.  Damon had a wardrobe closet we had bought (you know..the type Sauder makes..kinda cheap!) that was there and basically, falling apart.  He decided when I was going to paint the room to take it down and take all his clothes out of it.  Which resulted in my house looking like a train wreck!!!  I had his clothes all over the place, including hanging in an unused shower!  Totes everywhere, yeah, it was a mess!  But, now with things getting back to normal and a lot of reorganizing (and purging of old clothes on his end), my house is slowly getting back to normal.  I can't express how much I am in love with this room!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!