The "why's" I've been asking myself here lately..or been thinking upon...
- Why do bad things/situations happen to good people?
- Why am I dealing with this stressful situation?
- Why do people have to make decisions that are so difficult?
- Why can't things just work out for the best?
- Why can't I just be happy?
I don't have anyone to blame, but myself.
So as I've tried sorting through the why's in my life here lately, I've come to a realization....
I'm giving it all to God.
Sure, it's easier said than done but it's what has to be done. It's not meant for me to rationalize over. If your a prayer warrior reading this, I ask that you remember me and my family in your prayers. We've had a semi-difficult week. We're drained both physically and especially, mentally.