Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 13'

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas last week with their family and/or friends!  We had a really great Christmas here in our neck of the woods...and of course..I have the pictures to prove it!

We went to visit my grandma in KY a few days before Christmas..she hadn't seen Makayla since she was a little thing!

Merry Christmas (bah humbug) from Harry

First present opened..

Whoa!  Its a Baby Alive!!

Family!

Really getting into this present thing!

YAY!  Merry Christmas!

So sweet..

His favorite tv show on dvd..he was pretty happy!

At my parent's on Christmas Day

Feeling pretty 'sparkly' in this picture..but I liked it!
 
For Christmas Eve, my parents come to our place every year and I put together an assortment of 'appetizer' type foods.  And as usual..AGAIN for the 2nd year straight..I forgot to take pictures of everything!  Baaah!  I will tell you everything turned out quite well.  I prepared pizza bread, little smokies in barbeque sauce (Apple Whiskey by Open Pit..its awesome and only .98 at Walmart!), goat cheese and roasted mushroom pasta salad, and hot cheesy crab and artichoke dip!  I also had all the yummies I'd been fixing leading up to Christmas..aka peanut butter balls, peanut butter delight cookies, and homemade turtles. 
 
Maybe next year I'll remember to take pictures of everything!
 
 
Ah well..its the memories that count the most..and we definitely made some great ones for 2013!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!