Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kindred Connection Party!

Windy Poplars

What made you want to start your blog?

Thats a great question Kristin!  Since I just started my blog that question is pretty easy for me to answer!  At first when I thought of starting a blog a while back, I thought 'what would I REALLY have to talk about' and 'who would want to listen to me ramble'..lol!  But a couple weeks ago God showed me that my life and my interests DO interest people (I guess I think I'm boring at times!) and that people would be interested in reading about such, so I started "Country Roads"!  Another reason is that back in my high school and college days..I was really interested in making websites and had one for a real long time that I put alot of time and energy into until last year when the host (geocities) were doing away with everyone's sites..so I saved mine on disk and counted it as a loss though it did sting.  I had many years saved in my website..saw how I went from a single college gal to a married woman in a matter of years..it was my life!  So its so great now to be able to start fresh..and blog about my daily life, things going on with me and around me, and just life in general AND get to meet new people which is the best part!  I still look forward to seeing my blog grow (I know in time it will) and creating new friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!