Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Over 3000 views!

Ok I have reason to celebrate!  As I was changing my background to my blog I scrolled to the bottom only to discover I've had well over 3,000 views!  When on earth did this happen??  I remember when I first started blogging and I kept checking my counter hoping I'd reach the 100's and meet some new friends.  I've been blogging well over a year now (I think it was a year this past May) and I've met alot of great people and formed some wonderful friendships!  Though I have been slack in my blogging since having Makayla..I haven't forgotten you guys!!  I still swing by several blogs to see what you guys are up to and how life is treating you.  SO MANY of us have had babies or are about to have babies its been unreal!  Definately the year of the babes!  Anyways..I think I'll do a giveaway next week to celebrate all the good things thats been going on!  Stay tuned for more details!  :-)

sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!