Friday, August 5, 2011

Week in Review...

Hello all!  Yes, I'm still alive over here...its just been a busy week!  Let me review it with you so you can walk in my shoes in this past week!!

Monday ~ Had plans on buying Damon a suprise 10 year anniversary gift..a new riding lawn mower!  Everything was set in place to go and pick it up while he was sleeping (I was going to put a big bow on it and everything)..but Makayla had other plans.  Hello belly ache.  Goodbye plans for daddy.  :-(

Tuesday ~ Makayla is much better!  Me, my mom, and Makayla all went to Kentucky to visit my 86 year old grandma who hadn't gotten to see Makayla!  We had planned on going the previous week but kept having to cancel our trip due to various reasons.  Makayla did great and my grandma enjoyed getting to see her 12th great-grandbaby!




Wednesday ~ Damon and I discussed our anniversary plans and I gave in and told him of my plan to buy him a lawnmower (this wasnt a brand new idea btw..he had been looking at them for some time).  He decides after finding out when he got to work this night to take off thursday night from work since they had it posted for them to work this weekend (the 4th straight weekend he's had to work..bummer). 

(Makayla in her oh-so-cute outfit!  Thanks Aunt Wendy for the sockies!!)


Thursday ~ Our 10 year anniversary!!!  We left out in the morning (and yes..Makayla came with us!)..ate out at Olive Garden (my fav!) and shopped!  He got his lawn mower purchased and I got a few nice gifts as well (roses, bible cover, camcorder, heart necklace with his birthstone)!  I love anniversaries!  Its so hard to believe we've been married 10 years..but its been the best 10 years of my life no doubt!



Friday ~ Damon and my dad went to Lowe's to pick up the mower.  Damon came home and of course, had to try it out.  Me and Makayla hung out in the house since its been SO HOT here for the past well..several months.  I did manage to catch her smiling with the camera!!  YES!


Saturday ~ Our plans are to go yard saling..I can't wait!  Hope to catch some good deals!

Whew..one heck of a week!  Think I'll go and lie down now.....


sig.png

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww look at that grin! :) Too adorable!
    You've had a crazy-busy week! Glad you got to go visit your grandma. Love seeing all those generations together. <3
    And a belated happy anniversary to you and Damon! :) Our 15th is coming up in October. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Talk about a crazy busy week.. lol! I'm so glad you and Damon had a great anniversary. I had a feeling you would be eating at Olive Garden..lol!

    your welcome for the sockies Makayla...they look adorable on you but then again its the baby that makes the sockies and the outfit and since you are adorable anything you wear is going to be adorable : )

    Glad everything went well with you going to see your grandma and I just knew she would love makayla... lol!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, look at that adorable little smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!