Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Doc Is In!

Before we went on vacation, I took Makayla down to the consignment shop where I consign her clothes at for a special event.   They were having Doc McStuffins there for the day!!

Makayla had never been around anything like that before..aka..a human dressed up like a cartoon character.  I had no idea how she would react.  So I planned for the worst but hoped for the best!


 
It took her a bit to warm up to the Doc.  At first, she'd give her toys from the store and then run away squealing.  Then her and some of the other kids dressed Doc up with hair bows and lots of accessories.
 


 
 
And then she got brave enough to dance with Doc!
 

 
And then I got my "Kodak" moment.

 
Now I have hope for future cartoon character meetings! And can't wait!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!