Monday, July 7, 2014

Toes in the Sand {1}



Excuse my lack of blogging the past couple of weeks.  I was busy packing one week and busy last week on vacation, with my toes in the sand!

We hadn't been to the beach in years.  Like 10 years!!!  We were long overdue for a change from our regular vacation spot (Amish Country in Ohio) and Makayla was at the age this time to enjoy the beach and all it has to offer.  Let me tell you, she LOVED it and we had a great time!!




 
For the first three days, we went to my old vacation stomping grounds growing up, the Eastern Shore in Virginia.  I can't count the number of years we spent going there and I always loved it.  Its not crowded, tranquil, and the motel we always stayed at has a private beach.  Score.  Its just as lovely then as it is now.  Plus I scored us a king suite at a GREAT price!
 













Stay tuned for part 2 of our trip, Virginia Beach!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures and you all look so happy and relaxed! Glad you had
    a great time : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!