Tuesday, August 5, 2014

VBS rundown

Our church had its annual vacation bible school most of last week.  It was our first one since getting a new pastor back in January.  Everything went so well!  To see our little country church growing makes my heart want to burst with joy y'all!  I just can't quite put into words how I have been feeling the past several months when it comes to church.  I have such a renewing in my spirit and am so excited.  I haven't felt that in a long, long time.  And seeing several children give their life to God and be baptized during bible school?

Priceless.

Makayla had a blast with all the kids too..so great for her to be able to have some kids to interact with.  She has fun every year and this year was no exception!

In class the first day


The theme was "Wild West" so we took pictures of the kids on a saddle..Makayla wasn't a fan..lol!
Having fun outside

Hanging with mommy

Learning some songs. Can you say "Giddy up, get ready"?

Bonding with her classmates and the pastors wife, affectionately known as "Be-Bon"!

Doing some crafts

And the highlight of the last day, getting to put a pie in Pastor Scott and Sister Yvonne's faces!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I loved VBS as a kid. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to get invovled in one again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!