Monday, December 15, 2014

Massage, anyone?

Have you ever had a massage before?

I haven't myself (though it would make for a nice gift, hint hint!).   But I have a good friend who just opened her own massage business in her own home!  I have to say, her determination through schooling and every aspect afterwards (getting licensed, etc.) has impressed me.  I've read more about massage since she started her new journey and learned so much just by her posts on Facebook than I ever thought imaginable! 

Did you know....


Photo: Benefits a Massage Therapist can help with. Call for an appointment (304) 247-6768 or Facebook me. Owner of Balancing Touch Massage. Specializing with in home massages. Allow me to bring my massage table to your comfort zone
 
There are so many benefits to massage, especially if done on a regular basis I would imagine.  Who couldn't use some stress relief?  Or improved sleep?  I know I could!  If you live in my area and would enjoy some of these benefits, some of the areas she concentrates on are:
 
  • Swedish Massage
  • Hot Stone Massage
  • Bamboo Massage
  • Deep Tissue Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Geriatric Massage
  • Prenatal Massage
Offering in-home massage as well as being located in Madison, you can call today for an appointment and/or questions at (304) 247-6768 or (304) 382-5296 or send a PM on Facebook.  Just look up "Balancing Touch"!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!