Monday, August 27, 2012

My Crafty Life Lately!

Here's what I've been up to lately!

Loved the cute saying..got it from a catalog on an owl pillow!  This is my version!  LOVE!

Painted the frames and rearranged the pictures

Makayla's dresser..revamped!!!

My canning creations..and yes..this is my original picture..my pantry in the garage where I keep all my homemade canned stuff!


The end table I found at Goodwill for only $8!  I painted it brown (to match our living room)...


Its used for holding alot of Makayla's toys..you can tell she's enjoying it!!

Enjoying the roses...

And sunflowers!

No picture post is complete without this sweet face!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been a busy lady! Makayla's room looks AMAZING. Great job on the dresser and all the decorating.

    That home canned stuff will sure be good during the coming winter. I haven't put up the first thing this year, not even corn. We didn't plant a garden because we knew that with Perri playing travel softball this summer, we wouldn't be home enough to take care of it. I'll miss having fresh corn in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!