Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A "PR" Day!

So I just got an idea.

How many of you out there would be interested in participating in a prayer request/praise report day (hence "PR" Day!) featured right here on Country Roads?  I was just thinking how I, along with so many of my friends, have prayer requests they pass along and also how we all love to hear praise reports when God answers our prayers!  Wouldn't it be a great idea for us to all link up at one place and write a post (or leave a comment here if your not a blogger) on what you have need of or if you have something wonderful to share?! 

I think its a pretty good idea..if I do say so myself!  ;-)

I thought it might bring a good sense of community to us bloggers and for us to be able to help one another as well as rejoice with one another.  Anyways..let me know what you think!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a wonderful idea too! I hope more comment and PR day takes off.

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a great idea, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!