Monday, November 4, 2013

Collections

Many people have a tendency to collect things.  Whether its dolls, figurines of all sorts, buttons, or dust bunnies (ha!).  Most of us all have our 'thing'. 

I collect magnets.

Yeah..I'm one of those people who has a fridge filled with magnets.  When I was younger and came into someone's home whose fridge looked like that..I thought it looked a little tacky.  Cluttered. 

Maybe it is?  Maybe not?

But now..since I've become a 'collector'..I don't see it that way.  I see my little collection as my story.  Many magnets are those that I've gotten when we've been on trips, big or small.  They kind of tell the story of my life. 

Places I've been, states I've visited, states friends/family have lived or visited, places I'd like to see!  I love them..each and every one of them.  Because they are a part of 'my' story.




Any of my blogger friends out there wish to add to my collection?  Pretty please?!  Let me know in the comments section and I'll send you my address if you don't already have it!  :-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I will totally add to your collection! I am trying to downsize the amount that we have! Send me your address and I will send you some magnet fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!