Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Impatient

Having patience is something I pride myself on.  I have a whole lot more patience than Damon does when it comes to a lot of things. 

Like driving..or waiting in the grocery store checkout line.

Ok..so that's not huge..but its something to take note of!  But anyways, I failed this year when it came to our Christmas tree.  I just could not wait any longer to put our tree up.



I couldn't help it.  I couldn't wait to see Makayla's face this year.

I know this year Christmas will be that much 'more' to her.  She'll get more joy out of the whole process.  Will be able to understand more (which excites me!!) of the Christmas story.  Telling my daughter why we celebrate Christmas and how Jesus came to earth in that little manger so many years ago..that's time I will treasure for the rest of my life. 

So yeah..this year I was impatient.  I put my tree up a couple weeks before Thanksgiving.  But it was all worth it seeing her little face light up!!



 
PS ~~  Don't forget the giveaway going on right now for the 1 year magazine subscription to Taste of the South!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!