Monday, February 3, 2014

"Sew" Happy!

When we all went out shopping the other day I did something I always do most every trip.

I bought more fabric.

I know..I know!!  Like I needed any more to add to my 'stash' (which keeps accumulating to no end).  I can't help it.

I'm a fabric hoarder.

There..I admit it.  But to my defense, I have a purpose in the very near future for everything I bought..promise! 

Here's my proof....

Pillowcase dress for Makayla

Kitchen Valance

Shirt for myself..and it was on clearance!

Blanket for Makayla..she's sooo into Sophia the First right now!

Shirt I just completed for myself..have another one ready to be sewed up for my BFF!

The blanket for Makayla is already pinned together, just needing to be sewed and hemmed.  The 2nd shirt for my friend is also pinned, ready to be sewed and hemmed.  And the kitchen valance is cut, needing to be pinned, then sewed and hemmed.

So I'm already halfway there, right!?

Excuse me while I head to my sewing machine..........

 
PS~~Don't forget about my giveaway happening right now!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a bunch of fun projects! i love buying fabric. Maybe a little too much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!