Thursday, February 20, 2014

Winter Storm

We were blindsided by a snowstorm last week.  What was supposed to of been a 2-4 inch snowfall ended up being a foot deep!

You could say the weatherman was way off!

But it was a lot of fun.  If you didn't have to go anywhere, that is.  It was Makayla's first really BIG snowstorm. 

Turns out, she's not a fan.

She likes snow and going out in it.  But not when its so deep that she can't walk around in, apparently.


 
Poor baby.
 
Here are some more pictures of our big snow day!  By the way, I had quite the look going on with some of Damon's clothing!  I am so unprepared for snow!  I need to get new snow bibs, asap!

 







 
This week we are in a big 'thaw'..temperatures in the 50's and 60's!  I'm predicting a swampy mess in our backyard!!
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!