Friday, February 8, 2013

10 Things You "might" Not Know About Me!

Thought this might be a fun post for a Friday!  So here goes....

  1. I'm an only child (and never wanted a sibling)!
  2. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 23.
  3. I hate coconut (the crunch)..but love the taste (think, extracts/flavorings) of it!
  4. I secretly wish I could play the banjo.
  5. I despise people giving me advice when I don't ask for it.
  6. I hated Mexican food until sometime after I got married.  Now I can't get enough of it!
  7. Damon was my first and only boyfriend...
  8. ...and we were 'secretly' engaged only 2 months after we started dating!  *shhhhhh*!
  9. I love wearing glasses!
  10. Even though I take alot of pictures, I still feel like I don't take nearly enough!
Whats something I may not know about you?!?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!