- The weather is supposed to be crazy (what else is new?)..from the 50's to snow and the 30's. Yup..its February.
- The latest (and supposedly last) sequel of Twilight will be released. On Saturday, to be more specific. I never saw it when it came out in theatres back late last year, so I'm pretty excited!
- I need to buy paint. And a lot of it. I have a couple of projects that needs to be started! One being a bookshelf (easy) and the other, our laundry room (harder). Though I dread painting the laundry room, I can't WAIT to see the finished results! These are my color combos (sort of)...
- I need to go through Makayla's clothes, again. We hit up a consignment sale last week and got all kinds of pretty stuff for this spring/summer! Which means her closet and drawers need to be sorted through.
- Still been crafty. I tweaked another shirt I made for myself and made my BFF a camera strap cover for her upcoming birthday!
- Speaking of birthdays, Makayla's is in 3 months now. In 3 months I will have a 2 year old. I still don't know how that is possible! A Minnie Mouse party theme looks like it will be in our near future. Unless pinterest inspires something else! ;-)
- Hoping to be 'dream free' for the rest of the week. After having a couple crazy ones the other night, I'm ready for a more restful, stress-free sleep pattern!
What will you be up to this week?