Monday, March 17, 2014

Touches of Green

Hope everyone is wearing a wee little bit of green today, since it is St. Patrick's Day after all!  We love St. Paddy's day around here.

After all..our last name is Green. 

I decorate for the holiday each year.  Fix some special things to eat.  Corned beef and cabbage will be on the menu today, as it is pretty much every year.  Its a favorite of ours and we enjoy it on non-holidays as well.  Potatoes will also be on the menu though right now I'm not sure in what form they will be.  Probably latkes or something.  And this year..I made green fudge!  Its not mint (something I'm not fond of)..just my regular white chocolate fudge that I tinted green..oh so cool!

 
We also have green piggies running around the house today.
 
 
Some homemade green shamrocks, and homemade St. Patrick's Day curtains.
 

 
And a couple of my usual décor for the holiday.
 




 
 
Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!