Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Ramblings

I realized I only posted once this week so I thought I'd attempt to play 'catch-up' today!


  • I got a new washer today!  We actually bought it on Monday but it was delivered today.  My old one, a Hotpoint, was a good machine for me..lasting 12 1/2 years..I can't complain!!  Lovin' my GE this far..on my 2nd load already!!
  • Makayla has been saying all sorts of things lately!  Sometimes if I give her something..she will say 'Thank you mommy!'.  Melts my heart!
  • She has also taken to grabbing my hand and leading me to something she wants to show me..very cute!
  • I have been on a cleaning and sewing kick as of late!  Today I'm going to try tackle the spare bedroom.  Wish me luck!
  • Speaking of sewing, one reason I really want to get the spare bedroom organized is that's where most of my fabric stash is.  Ugh..instead of wishing me luck I should have said pray for me!  I've got a serious problem when it comes to collecting fabric!!
  • Once I get the spare bedroom in 'shape', I'm thinking I may paint the whole room white.  Yes..a nice blank canvas for decorating!!
Happy Friday everyone!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!