Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Giving!

I got to warn you, if your my friend you just might end up with a homemade gift some time or another!

I'm not bragging here or anything, but the saying 'its better to give than receive' rings true for me.  I love to make things for my friends.  It just brings joy to my heart to share something special and unique to those I hold close to me.

Case in point, the other day I was on a sewing 'kick'.  I knocked out 3 projects in one afternoon guys!!  It was so much fun..and none of it was made for me..ha!

I made this pillowcase dress for my blogger friend, Venessa's, little girl.  I was so thrilled with the results I might have to make one for Makayla!!  I also made Venessa an apron similar to the 2 I had made for her adoption fundraisers..I know she'll be pretty happy with it!!

Then I knocked out a dress for Makayla, but this is one that I made up in my head.  When making Makayla a pillowcase dress a few weeks back, I thought it would be easy to make a dress for her with a tank top that's been cut off and some fabric attached to the bottom.  Wow..the results were over the top cute!!!


So that's what I've been up to in the past few days...with a couple more projects lined up shortly for my best friend's mom!

Busy, busy, busy = happy, happy, happy!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!