Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Scar be gone!

I went to the doctor the other day, for my "mark".  If you don't remember, I had a mole removed a couple years ago on my chest before Makayla turned a year old.  When I was pregnant, it started looking different.

I didn't like it.

So I had it removed and thankfully the biopsy showed it was ok.  But I was left with what I seem my "mark".


I got to remembering just a couple weeks ago that one of the nurses told me if it turned into a keloid (aka-raised scar), I could come in and he could inject it with cortisone.  So off to the doctor I went!  He did inject it (the above picture was taken after the injection) and said I might need another shot in a couple months.  But the end result will, hopefully, be a flatter scar!

I'll keep you updated in the coming months!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!