Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SHOES!!

Several weeks ago, I realized Makayla was in need of some new shoes.  Spring was upon us and she was outgrowing several pairs she'd worn over the winter.

So we went shopping!

Sorry for the fuzzy picture..taken with the kindle.


Now before you say, "Whoa!", we didn't buy these all at once!  And I got some amazing deals on probably half of them!!

The top 2 middle pairs of shoes I bought at Wal-Mart for $2 each if memory serves me right.  And the sandal pair of the two are Carter's brand!  The pair of white sandals on the top row I got on clearance at Carter's for $6.99.  The pink pair on the bottom row was $1 (I think?), again, clearance at Wal-Mart.  The rest were not as cheap as the rest, but all on sale when I purchased them!  Pretty sure I didn't pay more than $13 for any of the rest individually.

Yeah, my girl is set on shoes..just like her mommy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!