Thursday, February 9, 2012

Homemade baby legwarmers!

This is something I so wanted to try making myself after seeing several pairs on etsy.  They looked like they'd be so simple to make myself without having to dish out $15 + a pair.  And after doing some searches on google..I found a simple tutorial on how to make them..with a pair of womens knee high socks (hello $2 a pair at Target)!!  I made Makayla several pairs..here are the end products..with my little stylish girl modeling them for you!

(stripes!)

(slimming black!)

(pink plaid)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. those are so cute! and she is a great little model ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable...so how did you make them?

    I saw the tag and I promise I will get to it this weekend!

    Oh, and I have started getting the magazine...is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! They look adorable! I make tons of stuff for my kiddos but never even thought to try these, gonna have to now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!