Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest is making me fat!

So I've been using pinterest for a little while now and have come to a conclusion....

Its going to make me fat!!!!!

Seriously..have you seen some of the pictures on there?  The recipes I come across are to-die-for.  Everytime I go on there I'm leaving with my mouth watering..lol!  I have tried a few recipes and most turn out really good too..which is great..but not so much for my pants!  I think I need to do more searches of cute baby stuff (cause there is alot of that on there too!) and less of recipes! 

But in case your wondering..here are a few I'm talkin about.....

Carmelitas!!!
(caramelitas)

Homemade Reeses!
(homemade reece's)

Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies.
(cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies)
White Chocolate Smores
(white chocolate smores cake)

What have you found interesting on pinterest lately??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!