- If I could only listen to one album for the rest of my life..it would be anything by Gary Allan..I'm a HUGE fan!
- If I were a teacher, I'd want to teach art to little kids. When I was younger at one point in time..that was something I actually wanted to be was an art teacher. Now that I'm a mom..teaching art to little kids sounds like fun!
- My favorite verse is "For with God nothing shall be impossible" Luke 1:37. Even though it is a simple verse..to me it stands for so much and says even more about how powerful and what a wonderful God we serve!
- I started blogging because I wanted to meet people! I had a desire to meet other women that were like me..married..starting families..liked to craft..and most importantly..who love the Lord! I just wanted more friendships in my life and have another outlet for that. I'm so glad I started blogging because I've met alot of awesome people!
- The one book I think everyone should read is anything by Joel Osteen. He is such a positive person..I love his outlook on life and how we should conduct ourselves.
- My favorite drink from Starbucks is any kind of frappe!! I LOVE frappes but Starbucks definately isn't my fav place to get them (they seem a bit on the 'bland' side). I love the frappes you can make yourself at Sheetz..they let you pick everything..right down to the type of milk!! My second favorite place to get one is McDonald's..caramel..of course!
- I would rather it snow instead of rain because I've always loved the snow. There is just something about waking up to a blanket of snow on the ground that seems so serene and clean. It reminds me of how the blood of Jesus washes us and makes us clean and white as 'snow'.
- Some advice my mom gave me that I never forgot was...this is a tough question. I can't ever remember anything my mom said to me that made a profound effect (sad, but true)..but my dad..when we did have in depth conversations about life and things..he always gave me the best advice. He always wanted me to follow my heart and think about things before I jumped in. He has a level head and wanted to pass that on to me I believe. To not act on emotions, if you will. :-) A good piece of widsom.
- The website/blog I read most is Lankford Love, Through Clouded Glass, A Journey of Love, Life in its Ordinary Form, Live a Charmed Life, The Lucky Layman's, Adventures in the life of Mrs. A, Crazy Joy..to name a few blogs..and I also love visiting pinterest and facebook, of course!
- Something I would tell my 13 year old self is don't worry. Things will work out the way you hoped they would..it just all comes in God's timing and not your own. You will get everything and more that you hoped and prayed for. You will not only be a wife..but also a mother..and you'll love every single second of it. Also..don't waste your time on friends who don't care that much about you. They aren't worth it and you deserve to be treated better. And its easier to let them go than you might be thinking now. You'll be the happier for it and God will bring much better friends into your life. Just when you need them. :-)
- I hope people will say what an inspiration and good Christian woman/wife/mother/daughter/friend I was when I die. I hope that I can leave some kind of legacy that everyone who knew me would be proud of and that my legacy lives on. More than anything, I want the light of Jesus to shine through me to others and that they will see that and always know and remember me for that.
Here is who I'm tagging:
Leslie from Life in its Ordinary Form
Miranda fromOur Nesting Place
Mrs. A from Adventures in the life of Mrs. A
Page from Crazy Joy
Kelli from Countin' My Blessings
Venessa from A Journey of Love
Lauren from The Lucky Layman's
And here are my questions:
1. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
2. Where is your favorite place to travel to/visit and why?
3. What is your favorite dessert?
4. What did you want to be 'when you grew up'?
5. What is an important life lesson you've learned?
6. Which would you prefer to receive for Valentine's Day..chocolates or flowers?
7. Reality tv--love or hate?
8. Are you a morning person or night person?
9. Do you prefer books or magaines AND what is your favorite (book/magazine you've read)?
10. What do you collect?
11. What is your favorite hymn?