Monday, April 30, 2012

Its Monday Again!

Linking up here

{one}
I'm back!!  After my week hiatus I took I must say I'm feeling very refreshed and ready for this week!  We have alot going on..grocery shopping one day..Damon has several errands to run..I have phone calls to return..laundry..and.....

{two}
I'm hoping to have a yard sale this saturday!  Fingers crossed...I hope I can make it work!  I sorted through some of Makayla's old clothes over the weekend.  I still need to go through her closet and drawers more to make sure I didn't miss anything (which I'm sure I did) and try to go through mine and Damon's stuff as well as I'm sure we have a few things we could add to the sale!  Also thinking of making some brownies and getting some water to entice the customers!  Anyone out there done a yard sale lately have any tips for me?

{three}
So I guess y'all might be wondering where I was all last week!  We decided that since Damon got his vacation pay when he was laid off to go ahead and put it to use on a 'mini' vacation!  So we headed to our most favorite place on earth..Amish Country in Ohio of course!  We had a FABULOUS time!  Pictures and a seperate (more detailed) post to come in the coming days!

{four}
Now that I finally have some ideas for Makayla's first birthday party..I'm definately in full on decorating/crafting mode!  Thats another thing I have going this week.  Thanks to my friend Venessa..I'm going to make Makayla a birthday tutu (thanks for the great inspiration!!!)..I can't WAIT to get started on that!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I am glad that you are making her tutu...I cant wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!