Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The pictures I don't post

You know how it is when you have a toddler.  Pictures tend to be a blur.  Literally, about 90% of them.  Thats how it is for me anyways!  But you just get a good one now and then and those are the ones you have developed and/or post on the internet.

Wanna see the ones I don't post?? 

Damon w/his eyes closed & Makayla looking at something fascinating apparently

Trying to hold a 'wiggle worm'

Notice I'm telling Ravey to look at the camera, while Makayla FOR ONCE is actually looking right at it!

Ah yes, the toddler scream/yell/I'm-happy-so-I'm-loud

And my favorite, mommy is being mean and trying to take pictures with me
 
 Feel any better about the pictures you take?  I thought so!
 
And don't forget to enter my firmoo sunglasses giveaway!! Six chances to win!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG, i loved this. there are so many pics that i dont post for the same exact reasons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I know what you mean about so many of the pictures being a blur - Wyatt will hardly sit still these days, which makes it hard to get good pictures! These are cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!