Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Daddy's Girl

To say that Makayla is a "Daddy's girl" would be an understatement!  "Da" is all she talks about.  She definately loves him! 

So this is my post tribute to our Father's Day around here..it was a day all about "Da"..and he enjoyed spending the day with his little girl!  We had a big ham dinner and a rainy day spent on the porch eating and enjoying popsicles.  And of course "Da" got a lot of gifts both on Father's Day and before (which I didn't get to take pictures of all of it!) but he made out well!

Here are some pictures I have to share of not only Father's Day..but Da and his little girl!



Her shirt says, "Coal Miner's Daughter"!

The card I just had to make!

Father's Day cookout at my parents the weekend before..


...and my daddy..he's done so much for us and is an incredible example!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loved the card you made! You didn't tell me about that one...LOL! Great pictures girl and yep Makayla sure does love her da.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makayla is getting so big and so beautiful just like her momma! I wish we lived close I bet our girls would be good friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!