Friday, July 30, 2010

ABCs

Had to take the idea from Natalie's blog and do this post..I just love stuff like this!!!

A - My AIR conditioner is set on: 72 but I think it should be set higher cause its pretty chilly in here right now!!
B - My BEDROOM theme is: country themed with angels and grapevine stuff..right now my bedspread is americana to match the rest of the house for the summertime as well!
C - The CAR in the driveway is: a 2006 Ford 500 (LOVE IT!) and Damons truck is an older model GMC white pickup
D - My DESK looks like: well I dont really have a desk..but my computer desk is filled with random stuff..not too messy but could be better I guess!
E - The EXACT time I wake up daily is: if any of you know me..you know this can vary greatly given my hubbys night shift schedule!!  Anywhere between 9am-noon usually
F - The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my face so I can get all my makeup off!
G - My GARAGE is filled with: alot of tools, our deep freezer, vehicles, and a pantry area Damon made for my canned food!
H - My HOUSE is : great!!  Though we're still doing little things here and there and will be for a while..I love it and it feels so "us"!
I - If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Damon sleeping..haha!
J - My favorite JUICE is: OJ though I dont drink juice often.
K - The best part of my KITCHEN is: don't laugh..but I turned my dishwasher into a spice rack..its GREAT!  Besides..washing dishes for 2 people isn't that time consuming..who needs a dishwasher?!
L - The LAST person who visited my home was: my mom when she helped clean house for me the other day while I rested..awwwwww
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a magazine I believe..not sure which one I got in today.
N - My NEIGHBORS think I'm: generous..I'm always taking neighbors extra food we have from dinner..I always seem to make too much and hate to throw away food when I can share it!
O - If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: alot of sauces, condiments, "stuff".  I dont know how we accumulate so many different types of bbq sauce and mustards..but we have them all I think!
P - My last house PARTY was: gosh..probably LAST summer?  Not something we do often..but I do enjoy it when we get around to it.  :-)
Q - A QUICK meal I like to fix is: a pot of soup in the winter months, in the summer probably a homemade pizza
R - My favorite ROOM of the house is: the living room because its sooo big and open!
S - The SHAMPOO brand I use now is: Herbal Essences in the pink bottle..GREAT stuff!
T - My largest TELEVISION is: in the living room..but we'd love to get a flat screen sometime in the future..black friday anyone?
U - UNDER my bed you will find: dust bunnies (haha)..alot of board games, my old baseball card collection..Damons dress shoes.
V - The last time I VACUUMED was: well mom vacuumed tuesday for me..if that counts! 
W - Looking out my WINDOW now I see: darkness..its nighttime here :-)
X - I wish I had X-TRA: time..who doesnt need a little more time everyday?
Y - My YARD is: big and its great!!  So nice to not be confined to a small fenced in yard anymore!
Z - ZZZZ, my bedtime is:  ok guys dont laugh..between 3 and 4 AM..seriously!!  Thats the night shift schedule for you!!!


sig.png

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I got stuck on your dishwasher being a spice rack. Huh? Are you using the inside of it as a rack? I'm so confused. lol

    Love & hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!