Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Makayla had a good time for her first halloween!  She was dressed as a ladybug..fitting since her nickname is 'doodle-bug'!  Even though we only made it to a whopping 3 houses..it was pretty good for her first time!  She got lots of goodies...including a book, baby doll, mittens, and plenty of suckers, of course!  Poor baby was so tired..she went to bed early tonight due to not getting in a good nap all day long!  Here are some pictures of her in costume!





sig.png

1 comment:

  1. Melanie - I haven't stopped by in forever, but I had you on my mind today. Love the pictures of your daughter - she's a cutie. I know you are proud of her Hard to believe five months have passed since her birth.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!