Monday, November 14, 2011

Its that time of the year again!

I'm talking about Christmas cards, that is!  Last year I was so thrilled with my shutterfly Christmas cards I ordered I've been anxiously awaiting to do them again this year!  Of course, we have even more to celebrate this year as we have little Makayla in our lives and you know..thats going to make for one REALLY cute card!  :-)  Here are our cards from last year in case you forgot what an awesome product shutterfly carries!


(sorry for the small size)

Anyways, I was browsing through their selection this year...and here are some that caught my eye!






Also if your planning a Christmas or New Years party..they have loads of invitations as well!  If we had a party like this ever..I think I would definately order my invitations from here too...they have alot to choose from!  Here are a couple of my favorites....




I can't wait to take some pictures of us here in the coming weeks..figure out which to use..and make my shutterfly Christmas cards!!  One this is for sure..they will be some we will treasure for a lifetime!!  Head on over to shutterfly and check out their assortment of cards and everything else they have to offer..you might find something that strikes your fancy!

Merry Christmas!!  :-)

sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!