Thursday, November 10, 2011

Something to be thankful for

I wish I could take credit for this simply adorable and genius idea..but I must give credit where credit is due!  A big thanks to Amanda at Serenity Now for the greaet inspiration!  I thought this craft was the ideal craft for the month of November and since I haven't been the 'craftiest' person in the world since Makayla has arrived over 5 months ago..I thought this was a great way to try to ease my back into it!  The idea is to draw or paint a tree on some paper (I used freezer paper) and cut out leaves (or buy them pre-made) and write down each day one thing you are thankful for and tape them to the tree!  Easy enough, right?  Here is my end product..enjoy!



sig.png

1 comment:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!