Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"What if...."

Thanks to Natalie for the inspiration for today's post!  Lately I've been inspired by many things I've read on fellow bloggers pages!!!

What if I were to get pregnant?
I would probably panic!  No really...I'm in love with my baby girl..but not wanting anymore kids.  Ask anyone who has known me a long time and they'll probably tell you they were SHOCKED when I announced my pregnancy last year!!  Growing up as an only child and not being around little ones probably has alot to do with me not wanting kids for a long time.  BUT....I wouldnt trade my Makayla for anything..and yes...she was planned!!!  If God chose to bless us with another child though..I would be grateful..I see now what a huge blessing they are (plus I loved being preggo!)!


What if I could have any job in the universe?
Well..thats easy..I already had it! Before I was a homemaker..and now I'm a stay-at-home-mommy and homemaker!  I honestly couldn't ask for a better job in the world!  Though not the easiest!!



What if I had a day to myself?
Wow..right now that sounds like a treat..granted I didn't have to worry about pumping/feeding my baby!  I'd definately do some SLEEPING..go to the movies (would love to see Puss in Boots and the new Twilight movie when it comes out)..go shopping..eat out somewhere nice..etc.  But..I have to admit..it would be pretty lonely if I were by myself!  I'd rather have Damon and Makayla girl with me!

What if I could get married all over again?
Gosh yeah!  I'd love to relive such a wonderful day in a womans life!!  I loved the day I got married..I felt beautiful..pampered..and it was such an exciting day for me!  The things I might do differently..I don't know..can a person really have a totally 'perfect'..everything-goes-exactly-right wedding?  I like the little quirks that makes a wedding unique..and mine had them!  Including my dad standing behind me and Damon when we were saying our vows!  YES..you read right!  Poor guy..nobody told him since he missed the rehearsal due to work..to sit down after he 'gave me away'..lol!  Imagine my suprise when I turned around to walk down the aisle after saying our 'I do's'  and dad is right there!  LOL!

What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.?
I have to say..I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.  Once your born and raised in West Virginia..its home..forever!  I couldn't imagine living anywhere else honestly.  But I would like to travel to other places..such as the west and deep south!!

What if I could have any talent in the world?
Thats easy..I'd LOVE to be able to sing..and dance!  I love watching Dancing with the Stars..and it just makes me want to get up and 'attempt' to do the dances they do!  They make it look soooo easy!  I'd love to be able to sing too..I sing now for the fun of it!  Oh and I'd love to be able to play a banjo!

What if you met me in real life?
I'd hope you'd like me and think I'm just the way I seem online!!

What if I went back to school?
Gosh..I wouldn't want to!!  Seriously though..I LOVED college..loved loved loved it..but when I was finished..I didn't want to ever go back!  I was ready to get on with my life!

What if money weren't an option?
Ahh..I like this one!!  Well..I would give money to my church. Pay off all our debts and buy new vehicles.  Build on to our house and do ALOT of updates we'd love to do.  Make Makayla a huge savings account for her future.  Take an overseas vacation!  And probably alot more!

What if I could meet one celebrity?
Oh gosh..who would I choose?  Maybe a country music singer (Gary Allan)..or an actor (George Clooney/someone from the cast of ER)..maybe my favorite preacher on tv (Joel Osteen)..or Kim Kardashian!  I don't know really..it would be interesting!!

What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life?
That would get pretty boring!  But I do love my Target..so I'd have to choose there!


What if I could choose an animal/pet?
I love my cats and have always been a cat person..but for something 'non-traditional' I'd go with my polar bears!!!  I love them!!


What if I could go on a trip right now?
Definately Italy.  I've always wanted to go there and I'd go in a heartbeat if I could!!

What if I could choose between a housecleaner or a professional chef?
Housecleaner, hands down!  Right now cleaning house hasn't been something I've been on top of since having Makayla..so it could use a really good cleaning!

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
Well..I wouldn't do it cause I just don't like the unknowns that comes with plastic surgery.  But if it was guaranteed to go perfectly right..I'd have my neck done!


sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!