Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gearing up for St. Paddy's Day!

If you know me and my family very well, you know we LOVE St. Patrick's Day around here!!  My dining room is all decked out in green decor and I have things scattered all over the house that are shamrock-inspired!  So when I came across a little white dress w/shamrocks and a bow at one of the consignment sales I went to over the past couple months, I just had to have some pictures made of Makayla in her outfit!!  Here are the results!!







I just LOVE them!!!!! 

On a side note..I'm also planning on fixing this spectacular cake I found on pinterest....

Pinned Image

How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  Do anything special??


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. TOO SWEET!!! :) Love the little dress and that hair bow is just perfect! She is such a sweetheart! :)

    Hope you'll post pics of your cake when you make it. Looks challenging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I dont think I am going to get to make that St patty's day tutu like I wanted to:(. But she will still be a little festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these pictures are so cute! She is a doll.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!