Friday, December 14, 2012

Stuff for Stockings!

So as I was getting ready for my day this morning, I kept thinking of all kinds of ideas for stocking stuffers!  I knew I had to share my random thoughts on the subject..what are some of your favorite things to stuff stockings with??

Here are my thoughts....

~ For Guys ~

shaving 'stuff'
pocket watch
nice socks
gloves
wallet
beef jerky
gift card to his favorite store (hello Lowe's/Home Depot!)
customized keyring (think initials engraved..family picture)


~ For Gals ~

nice mascara/lipstick/nailpolish
earrings
gift card to her favorite  store/shop/boutique
keys to a new car (if your rich!!)
hair accessories
gloves
bigger camera card for her camera (cause lets face it..she's taking all those precious pictures!)
gourmet chocolates (think Godiva)
unique scarf
ballet flats


~ For the Kiddos ~

books
crayons/coloring books
pjs/thermals
educational dvds
new stuffed animal
toothbrush
pacis/bibs (for babies, obviously)
headbands/bows (for girls)
new stuffed animal


Photobucket

2 comments:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!