Tuesday, February 22, 2011

26 Weeks..Wow!

Hey everyone!  Can you believe I'm now 26 weeks along into this pregnancy?!  Seems unreal to me at times..and whats even more unreal..is how much my belly has grown in the past couple of weeks!  Whoa baby!  Here is an update for y'all...




How far along? I'm now 26 weeks and 1 day (technically)..6 1/2 months?  Though one of my baby books puts me at 7 1/2 months.  Does anyone out there know how your suppost to figure out the month(s) thing? Its rather confusing to me!

Weight Gain?  14 pounds total as of the last doctors appointment

Movements?  ALL the time!  I love it too..she is still shy around Damon and won't move for him a whole lot..but she is getting better and he has seen my belly move a couple of times.  He's not seen a "big" kick yet though..I can't wait to see his eyes when he does get that opportunity!  Oh and she is now kicking (sometimes) quite a bit higher than my belly button!

Cravings?  Nothing really..but I have noticed I've been getting a little more hungrier (is that a word?) at times..to the point of stomach growling!  Still love cold water, oh and after reading a post by Rachel about making homemade frappe's..I have gotten addicted to making my own now!  Ice, milk, ice cream, and chocolate syrup blended up..yummmmmmm!

Sleep?  Still really good (knock on wood) though sometimes I wake up and can't get comfortable for a little bit..but eventually fall back asleep.  For some reason this morning, I woke up wide awake really early and had a hard time getting back to sleep.  Not sure what that was about..

Name?   Makayla Giuliana

Nursery?   Got some things to report on the nursery!  The tree wall decal I ordered is on its way!  I look for it to be down at the post office either today or tomorrow..yah!!  I'm excited to see how its going to look.  AND..I ordered her bedding as well!  I got both (the decal and bedding) from ebay if you can believe that!  I look for the bedding to be in hopefully by the end of this week and am SO excited to share it with you guys when I do!!  Look for pictures to come on those..

Last but not least..here is a picture of me taken last week, at 25 weeks.  I LOVE this outfit..its super comfy..but it makes me look REALLY big!  Speaking of which..I took a picture of myself on sunday after church in a maternity dress I've worn alot in the past couple of months.  Whoa..scary..I looked like I was 9 months preggo in that shot!


sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!