Thursday, February 3, 2011

Passing of a loved one

Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair.  We went to a wake this evening..a dear friend of ours passed away earlier this week that we went to church with.  He was everything a Christian can and should be.  He made such an impact in SO many lives and I know church will no longer seem the same without him there.  But I know he's there in spirit.  His legacy will live on..for many, many years.  Thats what is truely important in life..how we live it and what type of legacy we leave behind.  I only hope that when my day comes..I can leave behind half the legacy our dear friend has.  There are just no words to express the feelings I have right now..maybe these pictures can say more than I ever could.  I'll leave you with that.











sig.png

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with his family as well as both you and damon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with his family. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for entering my giveaway! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!