Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An award!



The sweet Callie Nicole gave me this lovely award over the weekend!  Thanks again, Callie!!  I love getting awards (this is only my 2nd since I began my blog)..so I'm always a happy recipient and love passing them on as well!  So the rule is..I have to tell you guys 7-10 random facts about myself and then pass the award on to 5 bloggers.  Here goes!! 

  • My first vlog was in yesterdays post!  Gotta admit..I enjoyed it more than I thought and am looking forward to doing another!  In case you missed it..you can click here.
  • I'm a total purse FANATIC!  I have quite the collection..and proud of it!  :-)
  • I chew gum, all day, everyday.  Its my security 'blanket'..if you will.
  • I'm a sucker for "Coach" reruns.
  • I LOVE being pregnant.
  • The best friends I have are the ones I've made online.
  • I was in the top "10" of my graduating high school class.
  • I could totally live in Amish Country in Ohio.  The simplicity of their life really appeals to me.
  • If I could visit anywhere in the world, it would be Italy.  Gimme some pasta anyday!!
  • I love to cook (no suprise there!).
Now..to pass this award onto some fellow bloggers!  Here is who I've chosen!

Miranda at Our Nesting Place
Emily at Live a Charmed Life
Leslie at Life in its Ordinary Form
Venessa at My Crazy Blessed Life
Meghan at fumbling grace...

Happy wednesday to everyone!


sig.png

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I'll have to get started on it ASAP! I loved learning more about you in this post! I'm a total purse fanatic too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!