- What brand of diapers do you prefer?
- I have a bouncer..do I need or should I also purchase a swing? If so, which type is best, rocks side to side or back and forth?
- Baby bottles~help!!! I plan on breastfeeding but am also going to pump (I dont work so its not like its going to be a huge thing w/me pumping..just for convenience sake). What types of bottles and liners for breastmilk should I get AND should I go ahead and buy a thing of formula 'just in case' I have problems?
- How do you know if baby is getting enough milk when you breastfeed?
- Belly buttons ~ did you use rubbing alcohol or anything to swab around the umbilical cord until it fell off?
- Do you prefer a particular type/style of baby carrier?
- I talked to a new mom at Target a couple weeks back that highly suggested the battery operated nasal asperator (aka ~ booger sucker..lol)..anyone bought one? If so..did you like it???
- Any products you would recommend for a first time mom that they might not be thinking about getting or have??
And one last note..Damon had the funniest dream over the weekend! He told me in his dream that my water broke while we were here at home and that he had to delivery Makayla himself! I think the reality of everything is really settling in with him..poor guy! He's gonna make a great daddy though. :-) He loves his daughter (my step-daughter) and takes wonderful care of me too. I can tell as the days wind down where its just 'the two of us' he tries to take in all those precious moments we have together. I have to admit..I am going to miss it just being 'us'..we'll celebrate 10 years of marriage this August..so almost 10 years baby-free you might say. I'm so very thankful for this time together though. Its given us a time to grow as a couple, do some traveling, and have some great experiences. But I'm also looking forward to this new chapter in our lives, being parents together. I can't wait for the moment we both lay eyes on Makayla and we cry together. I think in that one single moment, our love for one another is going to grow 100 fold. :-)