Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MIA!

I know I've totally been "MIA" since sometime last week (I can't even remember the day of my last post) but rest assured, I'm still here!!  Damon had a long weekend (3 days..woohoo!!) and today is my baby shower..so we've been preparing for that as well!  I've come to find out something..its easier doing a bridal/household shower than a wedding shower for one HUGE reason:  when your having a bridal/household shower your not carrying around so much extra weight in the tummy area and can actually do a whole lot more (meaning decorating, etc)!  Yes..I'm uncomfortable these days..but still luvin' it.  :-)  I'll do a longer post (hopefully w/pics!!) wednesday or thursday, when the excitement of the past several days finally dies down!!  Until then..remember this waddling mama-to-be and Makayla in your prayers as always!  ;-)

sig.png

3 comments:

  1. waddling mama to be..thats really cute..LOL!

    You're always in my thoughts and prayers girl. Have a great time at the shower : )

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well. Have fun at the shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!