Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm loving that I have some time for myself this week!

I have my baby shower to look forward to next week!

All of our pets are happy and healthy!  You know how it is when your furbabies don't feel well.

I'm loving that my bassinet is on its way!  Yes..they sent me an email yesterday saying its en route!

I'm loving the cara cara oranges Damon found for me at the store last weekend.  They are the BEST oranges you can eat (and my all time fav)!

I'm loving our house..we bought our place 2 years ago this month and I'm so thankful for it!

And I'm always thankful for my sweet hubby...he is the best!  :-)

What are you loving this wednesday?  Head over to Jamie's and link up!

sig.png

6 comments:

  1. I always love "Me" Time!!! You have so many wonderful loves today! Happy Wednesday Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that I have wonderful family and friends and that we're healthy and blessed by God.

    I'm also loving gettin money back at tax time...LOL!

    God is so good to us and I am loving that He loves me like He does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet list of loves! Definitely counting your blessings and that's the only way to live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific list :) can't wait to hear about your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and encouraging me on recent posts!! I really appreciate your kind words! :) Congrats on your pregnancy...you are getting closer!! How exciting and wonderful! I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!