Friday, March 18, 2011

Week Recap

Thought I'd just do a simple post today on whats gone around here in the past week.  Seems its been a hectic one!!

  • I am now 29 weeks pregnant..woo!
  • Damon caught a nasty cold/virus and had to miss work.  :-(
  • Thankfully he's now starting to get over said cold.
  • I still need to make a phone call regarding our mattress.  Its less than 3 years old and sounds like it could fall apart at any minute.  Scary!
  • Got all my baby shower invitations fixed up and most of them delivered!
  • We brought Miss Daisy home yesterday!!!  Look for a bigger post on that sometime next week..with pictures!
  • I had a difficult time 2 nights this week trying to get to sleep because Makayla was just so content to kick mommy when she was trying to sleep!  Thankfully she cooperated last night!
  • Yesterday was St. Patricks Day!!  We LOVE that holiday!
  • My best friends birthday was this week..happy birthday Wendy!!
  • And finally, another blog baby was born!!  Go over and say congrats to Monica and baby Cohen here
As for the weekend, I'm looking forward to getting out and about one day, going to church, and spending time with my hubby and our new addition (Miss Daisy..not the baby!)!!  We still got some time before baby arrives!!

sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!