Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one.

I was able to get some great deals at several stores for baby shower decorations and necessities over the weekend!!  I LOVE the pink toile napkins and table cloth I scored at the party store!  Who knew they'd make baby shower stuff in pink toile??  Totally goes w/my nursery theme!

two. 

I've been shopping around for an overnight bag to take w/me to the hospital when Makayla comes.  The one I wanted originally was gone by time I got back to the place that had it.  Bummer.  But I did find this cutie on ebay....

Personalized - Quilted Mricofiber  Duffle Overnight Bag
three.

Miss Daisy is getting more spunk in her every day!  She's so cute..but I'm a little afraid to walk her now for fear she'll 'tug' too hard on the leash!  So glad we have her home w/us finally!

four.

Prayers for our family..my hubby's aunt passed away this morning..so I imagine this week will be rather busy with helping my MIL (it was her sister) with the funeral arrangements.

five.

Prayers for me this week as well as I have my 30th week appointment on friday!  30 WEEKS! 

sig.png

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! Crazy!
    I'll say a prayer for your husband and his family. It's hard to lose a close family member like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for 30 weeks! Saying prayers for a easy breezy doc appointment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!