Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Camera Strap Covers!

So last week I finally got around to making some really neat camera strap covers for my new camera!  I saw a tutorial on pinterest here and it looked easy enough so I gave it a shot.  I bought some really pretty fabrics at Hobby Lobby a while ago just for the project.  I only bought like 1/8 of a yard of each (which totaled 61 cents for each color combination!!) plus I had to buy fusible fleece ($6 something) but I'll have plenty of that stuff leftover for future projects! 

So really I'd say one strap cover cost less than $1 to make..not bad!


And the final result was awesome!  I made a total of 3 strap covers..right now I'm using the gray print w/gray chevron pattern.  Love!!

What have you crafted lately?



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, you are one crafty momma! I havent crafted in a while but I am looking at making a Valentines wreath for my house next week...we will see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the camera strap covers turned out great girl! You did a wonderful job as usual : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! :) You have been super crafty and 'cooky' lately! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!