- Getting well..I finally kicked that cold's 'rear' that I caught right around Christmas! Herbal tea can go a long way, let me tell you! That and alot of otc cold meds!
- I got all my Christmas decor down in ONE DAY! Go me!
- Been making new recipes from my Pioneer Woman cookbook..and loving every...single...one. She's a rockstar, imo! Be on the lookout for a post just on that later this week!
- We adopted a new cat (another post to look for!).
- I updated my blog background and design a bit! While yes..I took a break from blogging..I did however read updates from all of y'all...and found a new and more 'cleaner' looking background design. What do you think? One of my resolutions for the new year is to comment more often. I was bad to read a blog and that was pretty much it. But..I got to thinking about how I look at the stats of my own blog and get kinda bummed when I see how many page views I get..but only a couple comments. So I'm making it a priority, if I read it, I comment! (And maybe some of you Country Roads readers will do the same? Pretty please!!)
Corn Chip Cookies
4 hours ago