- Getting well..I finally kicked that cold's 'rear' that I caught right around Christmas! Herbal tea can go a long way, let me tell you! That and alot of otc cold meds!
- I got all my Christmas decor down in ONE DAY! Go me!
- Been making new recipes from my Pioneer Woman cookbook..and loving every...single...one. She's a rockstar, imo! Be on the lookout for a post just on that later this week!
- We adopted a new cat (another post to look for!).
- I updated my blog background and design a bit! While yes..I took a break from blogging..I did however read updates from all of y'all...and found a new and more 'cleaner' looking background design. What do you think? One of my resolutions for the new year is to comment more often. I was bad to read a blog and that was pretty much it. But..I got to thinking about how I look at the stats of my own blog and get kinda bummed when I see how many page views I get..but only a couple comments. So I'm making it a priority, if I read it, I comment! (And maybe some of you Country Roads readers will do the same? Pretty please!!)
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Hello friends!! How has 2013 been treating you thus far? So hard to believe that the last post I posted was 'last year'! But the week-long (and a day) break I took was much needed and I feel so refreshed and felt like I got alot done! Here is a little glimpse of what I've been up to this year!