Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A 'close enough' L.R. reveal!

Ok..doing the finishing touches on the laundry room has taken WAY longer than I had anticipated.  I seemed to be going full force trying to get the painting done and out of the way, and then as you saw in yesterday's post, we've had some really pretty weather pop up exactly at the same time I finished the painting process.

So..the finishing touches had taken a backseat to being outside!

But, I'm happy to report that completion is right upon us!  All I need is a new switchplate cover (which I'm sure you guys don't care about) and one major thing that I may do a separate post on depending on how well it turns out.  It involves 'hiding' the dreaded breaker box.  :-) 

So you wanna see how its looking? 





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Girl everything looks wonderful! Love the color you choose too! like signs that say laundry and keys..very nice touch! You did an awesome job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the key sign...did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way it's looking! :) Very pretty color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the key hanger! I think we need one of those!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!