Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Basket!

After my last post I immediately realized that with the ton of pictures I put into it..I forgot to include some of Makayla with her Easter basket!  Shows how good my brain is working lately!!!


We got her personalized Easter basket from Groopdealz online (though in this picture you can't see her name very well..bad lighting..sorry!)..I love it!  We'll be able to use it throughout the year which is a win-win!  I got her a pink monkey (Target)..she's really into monkeys so that was a must!  Also some candy (jellybeans, marshmellow bunnies, goldfish, and reece bunnies), a mickey and minnie coloring grab and go kit, a giant bible coloring book, Biscuit easter book (walmart), some dot painters (Homegoods), owl socks (target), and a Melissa and Doug magnetic doll set (Michael's)!  She was pretty excited..but so far I think she likes the pink monkey the best!!

She reaches for the monkey first...

..and she gives the monkey 'kisses'!

I have no idea what she was waving..but this is such a funny picture!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!